WP Expanse 6.4TB eNAND 512e PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe U.2 2.5-inch SSD | ECC PLP 3DWPD | Enterprise Data Center SAN Solid State Drive - WECP5S330640S
- Advanced onboard ECC for end-to-end data protection
- Ideal for mission-critical applications requiring 24/7 uptime
- Power-loss data protection technology (PLP) safeguards data from DRAM cache to non-volatile NAND flash during unexpected shutdown
- U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe, legacy 512-byte support, 6.4TB 3DWPD model
- Backed by a 2-year replacement warranty
We Also Recommend
Expanse SAN SSDs
Upgrade your storage-area-network storage system with 6.4TB SSDs. Water Panther Expanse drives deliver highly-available and validated expansive storage solutions and is qualified for storage-area-network (SAN) storage servers, virtualized SAN, and hybrid SAN clusters. SAN systems require highly available storage hardware in terms of redundancy, performance, and data integrity. The Expanse series mitigates hardware bottlenecks and lowers software overhead as a result through end-to-end data protection from using advanced ECC algorithms. Source a drive that's validated to work flawlessly with mainstream storage servers and performant within multi-tiered and multi-system environments such as distributed multi-edge and multi-datacenter cloud configurations. Choose from dual-port SAS SSD/HDD options and dual-path capable NVMe SSD options along with cost-effective SATA options. Compatible host bus adapters (HBA) are required for dual-pathing support, SATA HDD options require compatible interposers or backplanes to support dual-pathing. The WP Expanse lineup is compatible with all mainstream enterprise operating systems and applications. The industry drives up data needs, Water Panther Expanse is here to deliver quality solutions.
The WP Expanse lineup is qualified for storage-area-network (SAN), virtualized SAN, and hybrid SAN clusters delivering object stores and traditional iSCSI block storage.
Works with all mainstream enterprise operating systems and applications. Compatible with software-defined storage (SDS) such as ZFS and Ceph. Dual pathing requires compatible host bus adapters, SATA options require interposers or serial-attached SCSI (SAS) backplanes for redundant pathing capability.
Expand multi-system data storage in multi-tier scenarios with ease.
Advanced error-correcting code (ECC) ensures less data corruption and lower resource overhead.
Ready for mission-critical enterprise applications requiring 24/7 uptime and performance.
Environments and Applications
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- SAN clusters utilizing iSCSI and FC block storage protocols
- Enterprise resource planning and business intelligence systems
- Centralized video surveillance
- Serialized data event streams
- Hybrid SAN clusters utilizing object-based storage
- Hyper-converged virtualized servers
- Online analytical processing (OLAP) relational databases
- Online transaction processing (OLTP) real-time transactional databases
- Digital content creation
- Active backup and restore data warehousing
- Caching and tiering
- Redundant high-availability storage arrays
- Dual I/O module disk shelf JBOD enclosures
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
|Device Type||Internal Solid State Drive|
|Interface||PCI-Express Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe|
|Sector Format Type||512e|
|Encryption||Standard overwrite secure erase|